Potato Wedges with Dip
“I make these potato wedges all the time because my husband won’t eat anything fried,” writes Deborah Lacher of Deerfield, Ohio. “I couldn’t find the dip I wanted in the grocery store, so I made my own.”
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large baking potato
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- BACON HORSERADISH DIP:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- Pierce potato and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high
- for 3 minutes or until still firm but almost tender. Cut into eight
- wedges; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz
- wedges with olive oil-flavored spray; sprinkle with salt, garlic
- salt and cayenne. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with potato
- wedges. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 449 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 887 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.