"My husband and I enjoy these tempting baked potato wedges instead of french fries with hamburgers or any meat," remarks field editor Jennie Freeman of Crescent City, California.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, rosemary, garlic
- powder and pepper; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a baking sheet
- that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes. Bake,
- uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 104 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.