- Preheat oven to 400°. Divide mixture between two greased 13x9-in.
- baking dishes. Drain potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add milk and
- butter; mash until smooth. Stir in cheese. Spread over chicken
- Cover and freeze one casserole up to 3 months. Bake remaining
- casserole, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking and preheat oven to
- 400°. Bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2
- casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 412 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.