- into 18 pieces. Shape each into a ball. Place 2 in. apart on
- prepared baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Brush rolls with milk; sprinkle with wheat germ. Bake at 375° for
- 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: One roll equals 129 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.