Potato Ham Skillet
My mother prepared this cheesy stovetop dish when I was young. Now I make it for my family. It's a great way to use ham and potatoes left over from last night's meal. Or buy cubed cooked ham to fix it anytime.
-Sharon Price, Urbana, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked peeled potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, ham, mayonnaise, salt and
- pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 593 calories, 37 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,462 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.