Potato Ham Bake
I like to make this casserole with the leftovers from a baked ham. It's a great meal all by itself.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham,
- onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 282 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,307 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.