Potato Chip Crunchies
I usually have all sorts of baked goodies waiting for my family when they come home for the holidays. No matter how fancy the other cookies are, these are usually the first to go.
48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Fold in the
- potato chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 8 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 154 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.