Potato Chip Cookies
"A friend at work shared this wonderful recipe," pends Irene Carey of Hansville, Wisconsin. Potato chips give these buttery cookies a unique flavor. They're simple to make and so good."
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in potato chips and pecans.
- Add vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour just until dough pulls away
- from the sides of the bowl and forms a ball.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in flour. Bake at 350° for 12-15
- minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 113 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.