Potato Chip Breadsticks
Kids will go for golden-brown breadsticks with their crunchy coating. I like to stand them up in a jar or stack them in a bread basket...either way, they don't last long.Aneta Kish, La Crosse, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Twist each breadstick
- three times and place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Carefully brush with egg; sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 86 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.