- Place three tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon potato mixture onto each; top with remaining tortillas and
- press down firmly.
- Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Spritz top of tortillas with cooking
- spray. Carefully turn over; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted and tortillas are lightly browned. Cut each into four wedges.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 wedges equals 262 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 364 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 111 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.