- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. Reduce heat to
- low; cook 5 hours longer or until beans are tender.
- Remove meat, shred with two forks and return to slow cooker. With a
- slotted spoon, serve meat mixture over corn chips or in tortillas;
- serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,000 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,383 mg sodium, 131 g carbohydrate, 32 g fiber, 55 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.