- Spread 3 tablespoons garlic mixture over one side of pork. Arrange
- chicken over pork. Spread with 3 tablespoons garlic mixture. Top
- with prosciutto; spread with remaining garlic mixture. Roll up
- tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie at 2-in.
- intervals with kitchen string. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- Place a large piece of heavy-duty foil (18 in. x 16 in.) on a baking
- sheet. Lightly sprinkle tenderloin with salt and additional pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown tenderloin on all sides in remaining oil.
- Transfer to prepared pan; wrap foil around pork, keeping the seam
- side of foil up. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until meat
- thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, discard drippings from skillet. Add broth and cream. Bring
- to a boil, scraping up browned bits. Boil until sauce is reduced to
- 1-1/2 cups, about 20 minutes. Let pork stand for 10 minutes;
- carefully remove foil. Add any juices to sauce. Mix butter and flour
- until blended; whisk into sauce. Bring to boil; cook and whisk until
- slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Strain sauce; season with
- pepper. Serve with pork. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 542 calories, 40 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 996 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.