- plastic wrap. Flatten to 3/4-in. thickness.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. In a small bowl,
- combine the rice, vegetables, apricots, parsley and seasonings.
- Remove plastic; spread rice mixture over meat. Close tenderloins; tie
- with kitchen string. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the water, gravy mix, mustard
- and sage. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in parsley.
- Brush 2 tablespoons gravy over tenderloins. Bake 10-15 minutes longer
- or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 15
- minutes. Discard string; cut each tenderloin into nine slices. Serve
- with remaining gravy. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 slices with 2 tablespoons gravy equals 293 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 803 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.