Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Potatoes
My mother found this delicious recipe many years ago, when I was a teenager. Now I make it for my husband, Bob, who adores it.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place
- half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add
- pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinades. Place meat and potatoes in a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25
- minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Broil 5 in. from heat
- for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a meat thermometer
- inserted in the pork reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.