Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce
This tenderloin was such a hit at our Easter dinner, I continued to serve it all summer for family and guests. I love recipes like this that are simple and different in taste. The basting sauce would be delicious with other grilled meats.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 20 min. + standing
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each)
All natural Whole Pork Tenderloin is a great base for any meal. Mix it up with different marinades and sauces for a great dinner.
See More Recipes >
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook for 3
- minutes or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
- Grill pork tenderloins, covered, over medium heat for 13-20 minutes
- on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting
- occasionally with herb sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.