- until serving.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper; place on a rack
- in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10
- minutes before slicing. Cut pork into 1/8-in. slices.
- On four bread slices, layer the pork, jam, cheese and watercress if
- desired; top with remaining bread. Coat outsides of sandwiches with
- cooking spray.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread
- is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.