I'm a cook in a senior citizens' home where I don't get much of an opportunity to experiment with cooking. So whenever I get a chance, I head to my own kitchen and create new dishes like this.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients; add pork. Seal bag; refrigerate overnight. Discard
- marinade. Thread meat on skewers, leaving a small space between
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is
- no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.