- Remove pork and onion to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from
- cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth. Gradually stir into
- the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with pork and mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 5 ounces cooked meat with 1/4 cup gravy (calculated without mashed potatoes) equals 514 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 202 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 57 g protein.