- not cut apart); stuff with rice mixture. Place fat side up on a rack
- in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Place remaining rice in a
- 1-qt. baking dish; cover and refrigerate.
- Bake roast, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Combine preserves and
- lemon juice; brush over roast. Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a
- meat thermometer reads 145°, basting twice with remaining
- preserves mixture.
- Bake additional rice for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Let
- roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pork rib plus 1/3 cup stuffing equals 639 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.