Pork Noodle Casserole
Less expensive cuts of pork become tender and tasty in this creamy, meal-in-one Pork Noodle Casserole. —Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet,
- cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain noodles. Stir the noodles, corn, soup, salt and pepper into
- the pork mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 355 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,078 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.