- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil and 2
- tablespoons butter in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until
- juices run clear. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining butter
- until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the cream,
- brandy, thyme, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne. Bring to a boil;
- cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
- Drain linguine. Stir tomatoes into sauce mixture; add pork and heat
- through. Serve with linguine and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 937 calories, 55 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 210 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.