For special-occasion meals during the busy lambing season on our farm, this flavorful pork dish is a lifesaverI can serve an elegant dinner without having to spend hours in the kitchen!
These tender medallions of pork look as luscious as they taste and practically melt at the touch of a fork. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice adds a delicious tartness tot the sauce.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Pork tenderloin (1 pound), crut into 8 slices
All natural Whole Pork Tenderloin is a great base for any meal. Mix it up with different marinades and sauces for a great dinner.
See More Recipes >
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- Lightly pound each tenderloin slice to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle
- surfaces with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook pork in butter
- for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and
- keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and
- mustard; cook until heated through, scraping up any browned bits.
- Pour sauce over meat; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts:betic Exchanges: 4 protein; also, 246 calories, 213 mg sodium, 121 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 33 gm protein, 12 gm fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.