Poppy Seed Parmesan Salad Dressing
We've been serving this quick and easy dressing at our restaurant for years. It's sure to tantalize your taste buds.Chef Robbie Redd, Madison, Mississippi
40 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 cups Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, stir sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in mayonnaise and Italian dressing. Stir in Parmesan, poppy
- seeds, pepper and salt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Yield:
- about 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 141 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.