- In a small saucepan, combine the filling ingredients. Bring to a
- boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Punch down dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough
- in half; roll each portion into a 12-in. circle. Spread with filling
- to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide end and
- place point side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve
- ends to form a crescent. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- In a small bowl, beat egg yolk and water; brush over rolls. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.