Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring
It takes just a few simple ingredients to dress up refrigerated biscuits and form this pretty ring. Elnora Willhite from Ontario, California recalls, "My daughter Robin first brought these rolls to a family celebration. Now they're a must at special occasions and family get-togethers."
10-15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, onion, poppy seeds and garlic.
- Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits; dip in butter
- mixture and stand up on end in a lightly greased 10-in. fluted tube
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 92 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.