Whenever I take this sweet mix somewhere, I bring copies of the recipe because people always ask for it. Once you start munching, it's hard to stop!
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, cereal and
- marshmallows. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter;
- stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate for 15
- minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 quarts.