Forget the hassle of homemade popcorn balls; these bars taste just fabulous without all the fuss! As added bonus, they’re not too sticky, so they're great for little hands. Cathy Tang - Redmond, Washington
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups M&M's minis
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter; add corn syrup and marshmallows. Cook
- and stir over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until smooth. Add popcorn;
- stir until coated. Stir in peanuts and M&M's until combined. Spread
- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut
- into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was prepared with popcorn popped in oil.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 189 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.