- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with a double thickness of
- paper towel; place a wire rack in pan. In an electric skillet or
- deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry tortilla wedges, a few at
- a time, for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place chips on wire rack; sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Just before serving, gently stir avocado into salsa. Serve with
- chips. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup salsa with 12 chips equals 303 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 913 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.