Ring in the holidays with this crimson creation that sparkles with holiday cheer. It's a smooth delight that's sure to be the talk of your get-togethers.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce club soda
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the pomegranate juice,
- vodka, triple sec, club soda and lemon juice. Cover and shake for
- 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 153 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.