- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, blue cheese and
- cream cheese; chill until serving.
- Cut polenta into 3-1/4-in. x 1/2-in. strips. Place flour in a shallow
- bowl. Dip polenta in flour; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, cook polenta in oil in batches for 3-4 minutes on
- each side or until golden brown. Serve with dip. Yield: 15 servings
- (1-3/4 cups dip).
Nutrition Facts: 6 fries with about 2 tablespoons dip equals 470 calories, 36 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.