- turkey, onion and garlic in oil until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, corn, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, salt, cumin,
- chili powder and pepper; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in
- 2 tablespoons cilantro. Set aside.
- Peel off and discard charred skins from poblanos. Cut a lengthwise
- slit down each pepper, leaving the stem intact; remove membranes and
- seeds. Fill each pepper with 1/2 cup turkey mixture.
- Place peppers in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve with sour
- cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 stuffed peppers with 2 tablespoons sour cream equals 539 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 1,180 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 38 g protein.