- pepper. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/3
- cup. Remove from the heat. In a small bowl, beat milk and egg yolk.
- Stir 1 tablespoon reduced liquid into egg mixture' return all to the
- pan, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining tarragon. Bring to a
- gentle boil over low heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Spoon over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 fish fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce) equals 106 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.