- or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken, pineapple and
- green pepper.
- Place skewers on a broiler pan 3-4 in. from the heat. Broil for 1-2
- minutes on each side. Baste with plum glaze. Broil 4-6 minutes
- longer or until chicken juices run clear, turning and basting
- frequently. Serve over rice with any remaining glaze. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3 skewers with 3/4 cup rice) equals 615 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 570 mg sodium, 108 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.