Creating this play dough is super-easy. The best part is that you can customize batches to any color. —Kelly Kirby, Westville, Nova Scotia
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Food coloring
- In a large saucepan, combine the flour, cream of tarter and salt.
- Gradually add the water and oil. Cook and stir over medium heat for
- 3-5 minutes or until a ball forms.
- Cool. Divide dough and knead in colors as desired. Store in airtight
- containers or resealable plastic bags. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.