"My husband loves this all-in-one casserole," reports Linda Heller of Allison, Iowa."We think it's even better the next day, although we rarely have any left over," she notes. At 70¢ a serving, it's inexpensive and family-pleasing.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, soup, cream cheese, milk,
- bouillon and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and
- drain. Add to skillet; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 444 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.