Pizza by the Scoop
"This tasty cold snack dip is one of my most-requested recipes and always pleases friends at get-togethers," relates Georgene Robertson of Pikeville, Kentucky. "People keep scooping until the platter is clean."
14-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- Spread cream cheese on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with
- chili sauce. Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, onion, green pepper and
- cheeses. Serve with chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 116 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.