Pizza Tot Casserole
For a spin on a classic casserole, try my easy version. For a fun twist, just add your family’s favorite pizza toppings!Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper, onion and mushrooms
- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add pizza
- sauce and basil.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese
- and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or
- until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese
- is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 572 calories, 32 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,081 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 36 g protein.