This family favorite is done in no time at all. I like to serve it with a crusty bread or garlic bread, and I'll sometimes use bacon or salami instead of pepperoni (just like a pizza!).Janet Beldman, London, Ontario
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion, mushrooms and green pepper
- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are
- almost tender; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth, pepperoni and
- basil. Cook until heated through.
- Ladle into ovenproof bowls; top with cheese. Broil or microwave until
- cheese melts and is bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 245 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.