I heard about this recipe on a talk show, then "personalized" it by using my own home-canned sauce.Susan D. Carlson, Perry, New York
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in 2 cans pizza sauce and seasonings.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining pizza sauce until
- blended; stir into beef mixture. Add cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup at a
- time, stirring after each addition until cheese is completely
- Transfer to a fondue pot. Stir in mozzarella cheese until melted.
- Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 12 servings.