“This fondue is a visually pleasing and tasty addition to the buffet table, and it's very simple to make.” -Kristine Chayes of Smithtown, New York
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- Italian bread, cubed and toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Add cheese
- and pepperoni; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bread cubes.
- Yield: 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without bread) equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.