"Everybody loves this simple dip," relates Sara Nowacki from Franklin, Wisconsin. "If you have any left over, spoon it on toasted English muffins for a great open-faced sandwich," she adds.
22 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bagel chips or garlic toast
- Place cream cheese in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the pizza sauce,
- pepperoni and olives; pour over cream cheese. Top with mozzarella
- Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir;
- serve warm with bagel chips or garlic toast. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 123 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.