Pistachio Pudding Parfaits
I made this for my children to take to school on St. Patrick's Day. Everyone loved it. It can be made right before you eat it or a few hours before hand. —Rosanna Fowler, Bedford, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in
- whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package
- directions; set aside.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses.
- Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat
- layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 374 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.