Pistachio Cranberry Bark
“This bark is divine!” writes Susan Wacek of Pleasanton, California. “I was quick to ask for the recipe after tasting it at a holiday cookie/candy exchange.
“For a lovely gift, fill a plate or cup with bark, gather up clear cellophane around it and tie with red and green satin ribbons. Friends and family will appreciate your thoughtfulness.”
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth.
- Repeat with white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into semisweet
- chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with candy coating.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios
- and cranberries. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an
- airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yield: about 1 pound.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 420 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.