- on low speed just until combined. Fold in pistachios. Pour over
- crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of
- boiling water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove
- foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen edges
- from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Top cheesecake with whipped cream and sprinkle
- with pistachios and cracker crumbs if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without garnishes) equals 375 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.