This spread is easy, elegant and yummy. I like to scoop portions into small yet sturdy foil pans, cover them with clear plastic wrap and add a cheery ribbon before handing out this present to friends.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon peach or apricot gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, honey and gelatin powder until
- smooth. Stir in pistachios. Transfer to small airtight containers.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 month. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 87 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.