- out the dough into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. In a bowl, combine
- egg, onion, parsley, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper. Crumble
- beef over mixture and mix well. Spread over dough to within 1 in. of
- edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut
- into 12 slices. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in
- a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add
- milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Stir in peas and carrots, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve over
- the pinwheels. Yield: 12 servings.
To make quick work of slicing the Pinwheels with Vegetable Cream Sauce, use an electric knife.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.