Pink Lemonade Dip
“I was experimenting with a guilt-free fruit dip and came up with this quick and easy one,” relates Judi Laskovics of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. “It’s great with strawberries and nectarines.”
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light Pink Lemonade
Add flavor to drinks and desserts with refreshing varieties of Crystal Light®.
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 3 medium apples, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and drink mix until smooth. Beat
- in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Cover
- and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apples. Yield: 6
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Pink Lemonade Crystal Light drink mix.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 apple with 3 tablespoons dip equals 90 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.