- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth;
- gradually add orange juice. Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; cool.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each half into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread
- filling evenly over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up
- jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut
- into 1-in. rolls. Place with cut side down into two greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Cool. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over rolls. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 178 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.