Pineapple Strawberry Punch
From Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Heather Dollins shares a fast and festively colored beverage. "We enjoyed this delicious drink at my wedding reception," she says. "Since then, it's been a must at Christmas gatherings and other special occasions."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a food processor, puree strawberries. Pour into a large punch
- bowl. Stir in the pineapple juice and soda. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: One 1-cup serving (prepared with sugar-free soda) equals 99 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.