Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
This cheese ball will keep for several days in the refrigerator. It's delicious! I've found it's especially popular at a party or get-together.
27 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the
- pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans.
- Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 98 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.